I'm not sure how great these will turn out but I wanted to try to get some ultrasound pictures on the blog. I also bought our first outfit for the baby. Of course it has daschunds all over it. Brian told me that I cannot buy everything I see with a doxie on it. I say "why not?" And I actually bought 2 different sizes so he can wear them for longer than 3 months! So take that! The other exciting news is we found out Baby Krieg (due 4 days after Baby Kippley) is a boy so now he will have one more BFF to wrestle with! Congrats Sara and Brendon!
Here's a picture of the PJ's.
(No, I won't post every outfit that I buy tempting as that might be!)
(No, I won't post every outfit that I buy tempting as that might be!)
This picture was taken right at the end of the ultrasound. He flipped over so his hiney was in the air. In the actual picture, you can see his spine really well.
I can't for some reason get this to go the other way but this was the profile picture.

The doxie outfit is hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteJess