Weight: 16lbs 2 oz (75th percentile - up from 5oth percentile at 2 month appt)
Height: 26 1/2 inches (90th percentile - up from 75th percentile at 2 months)
The kid is going to be long and lean (unlike both of his parents!)
Charlie is now sleeping mostly through the night. He goes down around 8:30ish and then gets up around 6:30ish. Lately he's been waking up around 1 but we can put his pacifier back in and he passes right out..usually. We did get the thumbs up at the doctor today to start some cereal which I'm excited about and should make for some entertaining pictures!
Here's a few flashback pictures. It's already hard to remember him being that tiny. Look at those skinny little chicken legs back then!


And now all smiles!

Stella is really lovin this if you can't tell... I think she wonders when we can give him back to wherever he came from. She thinks the same thing everytime we take Sasha anywhere.

Looks like he's dancing the Irish jig


We took Charlie to the Twins game on Sunday. I wanted to introduce him to my boyfriend Chipper Jones but Chipper didn't play. Anyone who knew me in high school and college will know what a HUGE Braves fan that I used to be. But now I'm completely committed to jumping on the Twins bandwagon.
Charlie really enjoyed the game...

Charlie finally got to meet his Grandpa Frank this weekend. He lives in Ohio so it was a lot of fun that he came to visit us for the weekend!

Brian's cousin gave us this adorable rhino for Charlie's baptism. Why a rhino? We're not sure but it is huge and soft and cute. Obviously Charlie is too little for it but we knew he would love it eventually. We decided to just put it in the corner of Charlie's room until he could enjoy it. Apparently Stella thinks we installed a doggie bed for her in Charlie's room. EVERYTIME we are in there, she curls up on it.


When I found out that Charlie was going to be a boy I was just a little bummed because I loved walking through the stores and seeing all the girl clothes. There are some seriously cute stuff for a pink and sequin lovin' gal like me if I had a little girl to dress up. But as I was organizing Charlie's clothes the other day, I realized that this kid has some style (unless Dad dresses him in the morning)! I feel like I'm in a rush to get him into all these cute outfits before he grows out of them! He's so long that he's busting through everything with feet or that are long pants. Thankfully a lot of his 3-6 mos clothes are shorts and tops so we're good although the onesies get a little tight in the length.
We also took Charlie to the game last Wed (Charlie has way more Twins clothes than we do.) But he also wore his first pair of tennis shoes. He doesn't need them but they complete the outfit which is the most important thing :)

Brian bought his very first outfit for Charlie the other day. It's in honor of the World Cup starting and is his very first little soccer outfit. I saw this line on facebook the other day and it was so fitting for me. Yes, I get all my best poetry from facebook. :) Charlie LOVES singing and all kinds of music.
"The worst feature of a new baby is its mother's singing"~~Kin Hubbard

Awww! He's getting even cuter... (Didn't realize it was even possible!) Thanks for posting the video as it means I get to see him! Love it! (Also, I'll have to email you soon and send pics of the next batch of stuff we have to send out to you... Are you ready for sign language?) :) Molly
ReplyDelete