I actually can't remember what that show was about but we went to an Apple Orchard today with some friends and when Mindy sent out the email she mentioned that movie so it seems like an appropriate title. My favorite time of the year is fall - I love apple cider, pumpkin candles, candy corn, sweaters and sweatshirts and fall leaves. Unfortunately (some might say fortunate), it feels like summer right now but looks like fall! I'm sure the cold will be back before I know it but it just felt odd going to the orchard today and most people were in shorts and tanks!
Everytime I post I say that we've been having a busy week or month but I'm starting to think that's just what life is like with a child. It doesn't ever seem to be slowing down!
Everytime I post I say that we've been having a busy week or month but I'm starting to think that's just what life is like with a child. It doesn't ever seem to be slowing down!
We had some professional pictures taken a few weeks ago and the photographer posted a few on her blog. They turned out so cute (I might be biased) and I can't wait to get the rest of them back. Check them out here:
http://grumanphotographyblog.com/
The weather and leaves were just perfect today. We had a nice little family outing! This is the road you drive down to get to the orchard. So pretty.
The weather and leaves were just perfect today. We had a nice little family outing! This is the road you drive down to get to the orchard. So pretty.
Charlie really enjoyed being in the red wagon. It's his own little version of Driving Miss Daisy I guess.
Henry and Charlie.



Charlie and I have both been dealing with a miserable cold for the last 3 weeks so we finally are better and got a chance to meet the adorable Amelia - Henry's new sister! I held her for a bit and I couldn't believe how small she felt to Charlie!


Charlie's actually not standing on his own quite yet. I strategically let go of Charlie's hand while Brian took the picture. I'm pretty sure we're on our way to shooting a major motion film soon.
This one's mine...stay away or else.
Still guarding his pumpkin. He's very competitive...I wonder where he gets that?!

It was impossible to get a picture with Charlie, Trey, Henry, and Anja where they were all sitting and no moms were in the picture. Notice how Charlie just stays in the same place and we try to negotiate the others closer to him. Now this was probably harder than shooting Titanic!
The Twins lost in 3 games to the Damn Yankees. Here's Charlie's reaction. It's his poop face. That's how he feels about the Yankees.

Our friends JoAnn and Miguel had tickets to Game 1 of the Twins game so we watched their little boy Brayden for the evening. Charlie and Brayden were fast friends after about 5 minutes. After Charlie's bath I set him on the floor and Brayden laid down next to him. They just sort of rolled around babbling at eachother. It was pretty cute!

We also officially have an army crawler. He goes up on all fours and rocks back and forth but then uses his forearms to pull himself forward. Poor Stella..he loves to follow her around the living room and she's so awesome with him. Pretty much his favorite toy is her tail. :) I took a video of him scooting but it's too big to upload so I'll have to get another one and post it later.












Oh my gosh, can Charlie get any cuter??? Sally's pictures are wonderful! Colin is wondering if he can borrow Charlie's clothes when he's done with them - what a cutie!
ReplyDeleteReally nice pictures! Charlie is such a cutie and such a good boy! Love the pictures at the orchard...looks like you had great weather! Now we get cold!
ReplyDeleteKisses...Auntie Sue