Thursday, February 9, 2012

Big boy now!

 I am going to make this a quick post because my computer is acting up and I don't want to get 1/2 way through and everything freezes.

We are busily preparing for Charlie's birthday weekend (oh yeah - and our 5 year anniversary tomorrow). Having Charlie 2 days after our anniversary has really overshadowed the big day but that's ok. We'll get back to celebrating once the kids are in college :)

Charlie is still loving his big boy bed and is starting to use more and more words - actually linking them into phrases sometimes. Even though he might not say all of the right words, he has NO problems communicating - usually by pointing or yelling.

He likes to help Daddy with dinner - here he is making chicken and rice.



Very serious business this cooking stuff. 

I like to wear all glasses but my own. 

Maybe he'll be an engineer someday. 

Helping Daddy build his new toy box thingy from Ikea.

We still need to do some final touches but here is C's big boy room.





No comments:

Post a Comment