Thursday, December 3, 2009

10 on Thursday

There is another blog that I read (Life in Motion Photography ) written by a photographer who I love. She does a post "10 on Tuesday" which is 10 random thoughts every Tuesday. I thought it would be fun to do "10 on Thursday" although I'm not sure I can get to 10 but I'll try.

1. Best new show this season is Glee. If you've missed any I may or may not have all the episodes on our DVR. This guy is my favorite. I felt bad that I've been lusting after him because he plays a 16 year old on the show..but he's 27 in real life so I odn't feel guilty anymore.




2. I just got back from South Carolina and I'm so happy to be back home. I was only gone for 2 days but I missed my bed, the dogs, Brian, and just being home.

3. I'm also really enjoying the NCIS - LA show. LL Cool J wears a different tight henley shirt EVERY SINGLE EPISODE. Brian and I play the guessing game on what color it's going to be. It's usually gray, black, or blue but he spiced it up this week and it was red.

4. My name is Robyn and I'm addicted to Facebook. I am. I love it.

5. There has been a lot in the news lately about "sexting" (texting sexy I guess). So while I was traveling I sent a text to Brian that said: "Let's try some sexting. I'm wearing granny panties. Now you go." He didn't respond so I guess that's not what the kids these days are saying.

6. I'm really excited about watching some Christmas movies this season. My favorites are Elf, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Love Actually and Dr. Suess' How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

7. My one big craving so far during the pregnancy has been chocolate covered bismarck donuts that have the custard filling. So good.

8. I can't wait for my Mom to come up next weekend. We have tickets to Disney on Ice and the Nutracker. If I could throw in a New Kids or Brittany concert, it would be my Mom's dream weekend.

9. Our guilty pleasure is the MTV Real World/Road Rules challenges. These people keep coming back year after year to drink too much, beat eachother up, and do funny challenges to win money they probably blow the second they get the check. But we can't stop watching. I wish they would put the first seasons of Road Rules and Real World on DVD. That would be great maternity leave TV. (while I'm watching the baby of course.)

10. This is the nursery so far. We picked up the crib about 3 weeks ago and the other big box is the dresser. I have this feeling that Brian thinks if he puts the crib together, the baby is going to be here sooner. I hate to break it to ya pal, but this baby is coming whether or not the crib is up or not :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, #5 made me laugh out loud! You are too funny. I also love christmas movies (hallmark channel has some nice cheesy ones) and can't stop with the RW/RR challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5 Made Lindsay laugh out loud too. Or LOL as the kids say. K, I love those donuts too, so does that mean I'm pregnant? Christmas movies missed: Christmas Story, The Santa Clause, and Home Alone. One of the guys from "The Island" season of RR/RW challenge worked out at my gym. Dan, the drunk marine. He wanted to do another season, but they told him he would have to cut back on the drinking. Ha! Hilarious. Keep up the good stuff Robyn.

    ReplyDelete