We got all of our furniture up in the nursery (and by we I mean Brian.) The room looks A LOT smaller now that we have furniture in it!
While we were sorting things in the nursery a few weeks ago, Sasha found this pacifier on the floor and apparently it looked good to her. She put it in her mouth exactly the right way and when Brian went to take it from her, she ran downstairs and laid in her bed. We were dying laughing and had to take a picture first but then Brian went down and told her "no" and gave her a dog chew toy. The bad thing is when you put some of the baby stuffed animals next to the dog stuffed animals...even I can't tell the difference. So that should go well in the future!
The dogs enjoyed celebrating Christmas with lots of extra treats and bones. You would think we could get Stella a smaller bone but she has to have EVERYTHING that Sasha has or she will just want Sasha's so we get them the same size. Maybe it's good practice for when we have kids because these 2 behave just like sisters.
They really do love eachother and snuggled all day on the couch yesterday while Brian and I watched a marathon of NCIS. Hey - there isn't much else to do when it's -15 degrees out!! Sasha uses Stella as a little pillow and Stella appreciates the extra body heat that Sasha can provide.
My mother-in-law went out to visit Brian's sister of the holiday and I knew she was sending "a few" things back for us but I never could have imagined what she crammed into this HUGE hockey bag. I was like a kid on Christmas morning. She sent stacks and stacks of baby clothes (all 0-12 months), some adorable toys, and a bouncy seat. Our nephew Micah will be 2 on Feb 29th (yes a leap day baby!) so he is seasonally the same size as our boy will be. I wish I could take a picture of all the cute hats, socks, shoes, and outfits that Molly sent but I just took a picture of the bag...busting at the seams and a few of my favorites. Molly even put all the tops and bottoms together so that I could see what went what. So sweet. I can understand how she would be worried after an unfortunate incident last week. Molly had sent a bundle me snuggle thing along with this net thing. I honestly thought it was something you put on the mattress. So I emailed her thanking her for the bundle me and "mattress pad." Molly emailed me back that it was not a mattress pad but actually a mosquito net thing that you put over the stroller!! Oops!! :) Good thing she told me before I attempted to put that on the mattress!
Two wiener dog outfits...so cute!
This one is a dinosaur ensemble and it kills me. There is a little stuffed dinosaur that comes out the pocket and it even has dinosaurs on the hem of the overalls. It also came with a hat but I didn't get a picture of it.
Thanks again Schneiders!!
Overall I've been feeling pretty great! Definitely can tell that I'm more tired and a few aches and pains. I can tell that my belly is growing everyday. Brian told me, "You look 10 times more pregnant this week than last week." Then over the weekend I was changing my shirt and Brian walked by and asked "What is that?" I looked down to see what he was referencing and it was a stretch mark on my belly!!!!! Are you kidding me Brian?? Two very bad things that you should never say to a crazy hormonal wife. There are no pictures in this post of Brian because it's hard to cover up the bruising. :)
Here are a few pictures of me a few days apart but I feel like the 2nd I look bigger just 2 days later..yikes.











Your post made me laugh out loud multiple times - as usual! The room looks great, I want to see it in person! Oh and I also like the reverse colors on the chair, I've fallen asleep in mine many times lately...9 weeks, can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jess - I laugh every time I read something on here - especially Sasha with that pacifier in her mouth!
ReplyDeleteYep, me too. Can't stop laughing!! I'm debating whether or not to share this with Ben. Might scare the crap out of him. Even to the point where I won't even get to have a candle passing ;)
ReplyDeleteoh man, your dog with the pacifier is classic. hilarious!! and i like that chair in your nursery!!
ReplyDelete