Thursday, January 20, 2011

Too cold to blog!

It is honestly too cold to type. I was driving home tonight and it said -9 in my car. I was driving Charlie to daycare this morning and he started to cry a little and I told him he better stop or his tears would just freeze to his little face!

To compensate for not having much to write tonight, I'll add a lot of pictures for you to enjoy. I'm so exhausted tonight, I don't think I could come up with much to say anyway. I was running my mouth (as usual Brian would say) last week to several people about how great of a sleeper Charlie was. "We can put him down at 8 and shut the door and not open the door again until 7 AM. Don't we have the best baby? Blah blah blah" Yep, I cursed us. The last 3 nights Charlie has gotten up in the middle of the night (Monday and Tuesday night at 4:45 and Wed at 2:30) just ready to play and kick up his heels. Needless to say, I'm not going to talk anymore about his sleep patterns!

One other quick Charlie story. Here is a conversation I had with him.

Me: Charlie, say Mama.

Charlie: da
Me: No Charlie, say Mama.

Charlie: DA

Me: No honey, say MAMA

Charlie: DADA

Me: Charlie, that's yucky (I have no shame). Say MAMA

Charlie: DADADADADA (laughing hysterically at me)

Yeah, it's sweet. REAL sweet.

Every night when Charlie is done with dinner, Sasha basically attacks Charlie's lap and the sides of his highchair (before I take him out) looking for any morsels that may have fallen out of his hands. Charlie thinks this is hilarious and thinks Sasha is just trying to tickle him. I'll have to get video of it soon because he just giggles and giggles.













On Saturday we had dinner at my friend Leah's house. Leah is due Feb 15th but we think that baby is getting anxious to be here and will probably make his/her debut sooner than that. Leah came to visit us in the hospital after Charlie was born. What a difference a year makes!
2010

2011





Charlie is holding his bottle by himself and while I still like to hold him, Charlie likes to chill with Daddy and Sasha.



Charlie has become a big camera ham. He scrunches his face and breathes funny through his teeth and nose somehow which looks and sounds weird...but cute!

Lastly, some pictures my Dad just sent from Christmas in SD. The camera must have been on the wrong setting because some look a little odd but you get the idea.



So excited for more presents...


Hmm. No more presents?


I guess I'll go after the dogs' presents then.




With Grandma and Grandpa



Grandma always has a SUPER happy grin when Charlie is around.

1 comment:

  1. I could say shame on you for the DaDa comment but it was too funny! You are so sweet with Charlie! Love the pictures too.
    Auntie Sue

    ReplyDelete