Charlie is also in a "nook" phase so it seems as if a lot of our pictures - especially the ones around bedtime - has the permanent nook in it. I think part of it is that he's been sick and the other part is he is getting his molars towards the back of his mouth and they are giving him fits so anything in his mouth is good. We've been giving him ice chips - thanks Grandma Pat for that idea! - and that seems to help too.
He often uses Sasha to stand up. She's such a good sport. Stella has no tolerance for wrestling or pulling on ears, etc.
BFF's.

He was trying to crawl on Stella but she takes off so he starts to lean on
Sasha - who is just gazing at Brian.

Charlie is so goofy when I go get him up from a nap. He's so excited to see me, and then he falls to the mattress and rolls around giggling like it's a big joke that I "got him". So goofy.

Plus he has some wicked cool hair when he wakes up!


I don't think I've posted a picture of the damage Charlie did awhile back to his crib rail. I did get a cover for the front rail but didn't order the side one in time and now he's pretty much down with that. Good thing when it converts into a big bed, we don't need the side rails!

Charlie is officially now a walker. It's his preferred method of transportation but when he falls, then he usually just finishes crawling to where he is going. He's getting pretty fast too. I'll have to get a video but he always claps when he pauses. I think it's because we always go "yay" and clap when he walks. He must think we're idiots that we clap and cheer every time he walks. He's going to think we should throw him a party when he rides a bike!
This is what Brian showed Charlie how to do while I was traveling. Now Charlie is obsessed with getting up on the counters or standing on a chair so he can reach the counters. Maybe he'll be a chef like Daddy.
He also loves when we let him up into this cabinet and he gets the tomato paste can- it's just small enough for his hands.
After every meal he crawls underneath his highchair - not sure why but it's pretty cute. You can see his black eye from a few weeks ago in this picture.





No comments:
Post a Comment